Losing a pet is difficult for all of us, but it can be especially difficult for children. Traumatic memories may also be involved, especially if they witnessed the death of their animal. This game is designed to help children process grief related to the loss of a pet they loved.
- Favorite Memories - remembering the good times with the pet
- Tragic Moments - address how they learned of the loss or what they saw happen to their pet.
- Processing the Pain - introduce coping skills to manage strong feelings.
- What Would You Do - scenarios children can think through how they would respond to the scenario or how they would offer comfort to someone going through a similar situation.
- 1 cover page with instructions
- 1 game board
- 4 sheets of cards, 12 cards per sheet
- 1 die
- 6 pawns
- Printed on cardstock and packaged in a reclosable bag.
Remembering Sparky: Processing the Loss of A Pet- Preprinted
Shipping within the United States is a flat rate of $5. Orders over $30 (of hard copy products) will ship for free.
International shipping is no longer available. Please enjoy our digital downloads or telehealth versions.
You can view our return policy here.