About The Memory Box:
- Uses cognitive behavioral techniques to process emotions related to loss
- Helps children articulate emotions
- Can be used for individual, family, or group counseling
- Can be a useful diagnostic tool, as the therapist will learn the client's beliefs about loss and current emotional state
- Fun and interactive
- Ideal for a traveling therapists, as the game comes in a 9 x 12 plastic bag, taking up little space in your work bag.
- Cover Sheet
- Game Board
- 48 game cards
You will receive a PDF download with the cover and instructions, a gameboard, and 4 front and back sheets of game cards. Set your printer to print both sides. Printing on cardstock is recommended.